• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I've got one of these on my SG3 and its a good case. I did have to modify the power button to work without having to crush the phone to turn it on and off It was really stiff. I used it for about a month hoping it would break in but it didn't change so I used an exacto knife to make a small cut on the edge of the power button.

Upvote 0
I actually like the VZW generic case best. Its actually a 2 piece holster with belt clip, but I like using just the case half. Its got a neat pull out kick stand for flat surface viewing and protects the edges, and has a diamind grip surface on the back that makes for sturdy , non slip pick ups. I have it on my Note 2 now, and Razr Maxx before that.

Upvote 0
I actually like the VZW generic case best. Its actually a 2 piece holster with belt clip, but I like using just the case half. Its got a neat pull out kick stand for flat surface viewing and protects the edges, and has a diamind grip surface on the back that makes for sturdy , non slip pick ups. I have it on my Note 2 now, and Razr Maxx before that.

Actually the case you are referring to for the Note II does not come with the holster. It only has the case half. I am not aware of this even being offered yet for the Note 3 unless I missed something?

Upvote 0
Got my GN3 today & have a couple quick recommendations on two cases (& one holster) that I got ahead of time:

TPU Soft Case Back Cover Skin Shell for Samsung Galaxy NOTE3 III N9000 N9005 New | eBay :thumbup:

Fits nice & snug,looks pretty nice for a TPU Case,the matte finish on the backside is a nice touch.

Leather Vertical Case Pouch for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III Holster Belt Clip New | eBay :thumbup:

VERY NICE! Don't care if it's leather or pleather,feels & looks nice.The magnetic assist on the closure seals the deal,I highly recommend.

However................ only the slimmest of cased phones will fit in the holster,the GN3 w/the above TPU Case is extremely snug,you won't be able to squeeze anything bigger into the holster.

Black Touch Leather Clear Flip Case Cover Stand for Samsung Galaxy NOTE3 N9000 | eBay :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :puke:

Don't waste your money.The clear front is cheap,feels like hardened cellophane,doesn't lay flat when closed,feels bulky/clumsy in-hand. :puke:

Upvote 0
Got my GN3 today & have a couple quick recommendations on two cases (& one holster) that I got ahead of time:

TPU Soft Case Back Cover Skin Shell for Samsung Galaxy NOTE3 III N9000 N9005 New | eBay :thumbup:

Fits nice & snug,looks pretty nice for a TPU Case,the matte finish on the backside is a nice touch.

Leather Vertical Case Pouch for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III Holster Belt Clip New | eBay :thumbup:

VERY NICE! Don't care if it's leather or pleather,feels & looks nice.The magnetic assist on the closure seals the deal,I highly recommend.

However................ only the slimmest of cased phones will fit in the holster,the GN3 w/the above TPU Case is extremely snug,you won't be able to squeeze anything bigger into the holster.

Black Touch Leather Clear Flip Case Cover Stand for Samsung Galaxy NOTE3 N9000 | eBay :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :puke:

Don't waste your money.The clear front is cheap,feels like hardened cellophane,doesn't lay flat when closed,feels bulky/clumsy in-hand. :puke:

Regarding the case that I gave a less than favorable review,the seller has been extremely communicative & is sending a replacment,plus,will check for quality before sending it.

The processing/shipping on the original shipment was very prompt,& the seller took time out of his holiday to respond to my concerns. :rock:

This alone was worth the price of admission to me,a refreshing change of scenery in comparison to some of the bloated bureaucracy one is accustomed to.

5-STARS across the board for this seller on e-BAY! :)

I'll update when the new case arrives.

Upvote 0

Black Touch Leather Clear Flip Case Cover Stand for Samsung Galaxy NOTE3 N9000 | eBay

Don't waste your money.The clear front is cheap,feels like hardened cellophane,doesn't lay flat when closed,feels bulky/clumsy in-hand.

Regarding the case that I gave a less than favorable review,the seller has been extremely communicative & is sending a replacment,plus,will check for quality before sending it.

The processing/shipping on the original shipment was very prompt,& the seller took time out of his holiday to respond to my concerns. :rock:

This alone was worth the price of admission to me,a refreshing change of scenery in comparison to some of the bloated bureaucracy one is accustomed to.

Just finished conversing w/the seller,he's sending an alternate non-flipbook style case,per my request,as after a closer look (IMHO) led me to believe the replacement case will have the same issues.

This goes w/saying opinions regarding quality/function are subjective.In comparison to other well-known mfgs/sellers of smartphones/accessories,this gentleman went far above & beyond anyone I've dealt w/in quite some time.

KUDOS to WWANGSTORE2010:

Black Touch Leather Clear Flip Case Cover Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note3 N9000 items in wwangstore2010 store on eBay!

Upvote 0
Do ballastic/trident/otterbox cases usually get sold on amazon/3rd party websites for cheaper prices?

I noticed that most of their cases are 39.99 or 49.99 on their websites, but some otterbox cases are on amazon for like 20$

I dunno if thats because theyre old cases, or if i can expect to get one of them cheaper on amazon in a few weeks

Upvote 0

Photos would be nice:D

Reactions: KOLIO
Upvote 0

Good thing I got a couple other cases! A little disappointing, considering how much potential that one really had. More frustrating that it's "bulky". It looked so slim (but then again, one of the minimal leather cases I got from Amazon looked really thin also, but feels bulky in comparison to the minimal case I got from ebay).

Upvote 0
Got a black S view cover yesterday...
No I didn't pay for it, it was complimentary for Samsung arsing up my order

Result.

Ninja2.gif

Upvote 0

Good thing I got a couple other cases! A little disappointing, considering how much potential that one really had. More frustrating that it's "bulky". It looked so slim (but then again, one of the minimal leather cases I got from Amazon looked really thin also, but feels bulky in comparison to the minimal case I got from ebay).

Update - I concur. This case sucks! Lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones