Note 3 cases?Tips

Last Updated:

1. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

I've ordered an S View case from China with smart view etc so when it arrives I'll add some pics and info.
    I'm not paying

Advertisement
  2. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

3. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

Shipping in four weeks, they tell me. Looks like it's the one for me.
  4. TexasRelic

TexasRelic Active Member

I've got one of these on my SG3 and its a good case. I did have to modify the power button to work without having to crush the phone to turn it on and off It was really stiff. I used it for about a month hoping it would break in but it didn't change so I used an exacto knife to make a small cut on the edge of the power button.
  5. Cobra_12

Cobra_12 Member

No need for a case, the leather back side looks awesome :D..though i wound't want to break it if I drop it so I'll probably get a case anyway
  6. dcm1602

dcm1602 Well-Known Member

rivera02 likes this.
  7. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

No cases or other accessories at the t-mobile store in Mattapan Square in Boston MA. I should of ordered ahead of time. :(
  8. taxiron1

taxiron1 Well-Known Member

I actually like the VZW generic case best. Its actually a 2 piece holster with belt clip, but I like using just the case half. Its got a neat pull out kick stand for flat surface viewing and protects the edges, and has a diamind grip surface on the back that makes for sturdy , non slip pick ups. I have it on my Note 2 now, and Razr Maxx before that.
  9. slmshdy88

slmshdy88 New Member

Hi I have ordered about 7 cases for my note 3. Check amazon and ebay :)
  10. menmyjeep

menmyjeep Well-Known Member

Actually the case you are referring to for the Note II does not come with the holster. It only has the case half. I am not aware of this even being offered yet for the Note 3 unless I missed something?
  11. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

Got my GN3 today & have a couple quick recommendations on two cases (& one holster) that I got ahead of time:

TPU Soft Case Back Cover Skin Shell for Samsung Galaxy NOTE3 III N9000 N9005 New | eBay :thumbup:

Fits nice & snug,looks pretty nice for a TPU Case,the matte finish on the backside is a nice touch.

Leather Vertical Case Pouch for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III Holster Belt Clip New | eBay :thumbup:

VERY NICE! Don't care if it's leather or pleather,feels & looks nice.The magnetic assist on the closure seals the deal,I highly recommend.

However................ only the slimmest of cased phones will fit in the holster,the GN3 w/the above TPU Case is extremely snug,you won't be able to squeeze anything bigger into the holster.

Black Touch Leather Clear Flip Case Cover Stand for Samsung Galaxy NOTE3 N9000 | eBay :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :puke:

Don't waste your money.The clear front is cheap,feels like hardened cellophane,doesn't lay flat when closed,feels bulky/clumsy in-hand. :puke:
    dustwun77 and zendroid like this.
  12. chimphappyhour

chimphappyhour Well-Known Member

I'm used to T-Mobile being a bit behind the curve and other carriers already having whatever I just bought plus cases for it. All four carrier stores in my area didn't have cases yet. The Tmo store I bought it at said tomorrow. The other 3 carriers gave a me perplexed look as to what I was even talking about.
  13. KOLIO

Regarding the case that I gave a less than favorable review,the seller has been extremely communicative & is sending a replacment,plus,will check for quality before sending it.

The processing/shipping on the original shipment was very prompt,& the seller took time out of his holiday to respond to my concerns. :rock:

This alone was worth the price of admission to me,a refreshing change of scenery in comparison to some of the bloated bureaucracy one is accustomed to.

5-STARS across the board for this seller on e-BAY! :)

I'll update when the new case arrives.
  14. KOLIO

Just finished conversing w/the seller,he's sending an alternate non-flipbook style case,per my request,as after a closer look (IMHO) led me to believe the replacement case will have the same issues.

This goes w/saying opinions regarding quality/function are subjective.In comparison to other well-known mfgs/sellers of smartphones/accessories,this gentleman went far above & beyond anyone I've dealt w/in quite some time.

KUDOS to WWANGSTORE2010:

Black Touch Leather Clear Flip Case Cover Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note3 N9000 items in wwangstore2010 store on eBay!
  15. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

BobF likes this.
  16. Enzo Heavenly

Enzo Heavenly Well-Known Member

17. dcm1602

dcm1602 Well-Known Member

Do ballastic/trident/otterbox cases usually get sold on amazon/3rd party websites for cheaper prices?

I noticed that most of their cases are 39.99 or 49.99 on their websites, but some otterbox cases are on amazon for like 20$

I dunno if thats because theyre old cases, or if i can expect to get one of them cheaper on amazon in a few weeks
  18. MISS DIVA

MISS DIVA Well-Known Member

Photos would be nice:D
    KOLIO likes this.
  19. androidexpat

androidexpat Well-Known Member

I bet they are out in China already :p
  20. JoeInCT

JoeInCT Member

21. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Good thing I got a couple other cases! A little disappointing, considering how much potential that one really had. More frustrating that it's "bulky". It looked so slim (but then again, one of the minimal leather cases I got from Amazon looked really thin also, but feels bulky in comparison to the minimal case I got from ebay).
  22. slatyford

slatyford Well-Known Member

Got a black S view cover yesterday and with the black phone it looks really good. The view panel works fine as does s pen with it.
    No I didn't pay for it, it was complimentary for Samsung arsing up my order
  23. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

Result.

[​IMG]
  24. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Update - I concur. This case sucks! Lol
  25. TexasRelic

TexasRelic Active Member

daddyd302 likes this.