1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Note 3 cases?Tips

1. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

2. slatyford

slatyford Well-Known Member

I received my s view cover and I'm quite pleased with it. Black case on black phone looks very nice.
    The clear panel works well as does the s pen
    KOLIO likes this.
  3. JvKintheUSA

JvKintheUSA Member

For now I have the one the AT&T store had when I bought the phone. It's an Incipio (or something like that)
  4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Is it silver? They were out of them when I went by
  5. JvKintheUSA

JvKintheUSA Member

Its aluminum color. It has a rubber casing and hard shell outer skeleton. Actually not a bad case at all and doesn't add bulk.
    Mr. Ed likes this.
  6. broadrun96

broadrun96 Well-Known Member

Incipio doesn't have anything lists for the Note 3 yet but might have to check an ATT store down here then too. Love the look of the Note but think a decent case with shell and silicone/tpu inner is best.
  7. stanw

stanw Well-Known Member

I do not want to use a case, I figure I could replace a backplate if I need to and a case will not protect the screen if I drop it anyways. I'm thinking of just getting some type of light bumper to protect the sides in case I drop it and dent the sides.

1. Am I wrong? Does a case somehow provide additional support to protect a screen if it gets dropped?
    2. Can anyone recommend a light bumper to just protect the sides of the Note3?

Thanks.
  8. jwither

jwither Well-Known Member

Absolutely, with the high end of the spectrum being the Otterbox Defender series, when it's available for this device. Although it's also the high end of the price spectrum, there will be comparable cases available at some point for less money.
  9. dcm1602

dcm1602 Well-Known Member

Is there a case that protects the screen quite well, without making it (the screen) look/function like garbage?

im not worried about my case being bulky or looking stupid/ugly as hell as long as it doesnt make the nice fancy hd screen look like a 10 year old flip phone
  10. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Just got the email: i-Blason Samsung Galaxy case has shipped!
  11. Droid Ninja

Droid Ninja Well-Known Member

I am targeting this case. Anyone got it that can post some pics? Also waiting to see what Rearth comes out with. That UAG case does look nice too but maybe a little bulky...
  12. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

I have this on order so I have another few weeks to wait. I need good visibility if I put the phone down or drop it in undergrowth - hence the unfashionable, lurid colour and hence the armouring. All bought and paid for. In the meantime, I'm using a bright gel case for the same high visibility reason.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. MISS DIVA

MISS DIVA Well-Known Member

That looks like an excellent case,nice and sturdy.
  14. jetguat

jetguat Well-Known Member

agree. I like the orange color as well. I didnt want to order multiple cases only to return them. I still think I might end up ordering the Slim Armour (steel blue) from Spigen.

how rigid is this case? hard to get a view on how more size it adds to the N3. I know some like otterbox..but I dont need/want a case that a Tank can roll over. I dont drop the phone often enough for something that add that much mass.
  15. Simon_Gardner

I wouldn't say I like it exactly but for me, it's a sensible idea. Same reason my smallest camera is in a bright yellow waterproof box on a bright yellow rope.

[​IMG]

And my cable releases have bright tape stripes on them.

I agree. Nice case.

I'll let you know. [​IMG]

16. Byair

Byair Well-Known Member

Tomorrow morning I get the white s view cover :)
    And the black one will be here on 21 okt.
  17. yatyat

yatyat Member

the otterbox cases are on the site now, i think i will wait to get the defender, i have only used the commuter for the S2 and so if there is any reason for not liking the defender, I would love to hear it.

Galaxy Note 3 Cases
  18. jetguat

jetguat Well-Known Member

How about size and price. ..smile..

j/k everybody has there own needs. Lots of folks love the otter boxes, just as many don't.
  19. yatyat

yatyat Member

o yeah. I share your sentiments especially about $. But I want something with very good protection as I have dropped my phone so so many times and I have to hand my phone to customers for credit card payment often so that's my excuse. I kind of like the idea of using the holster as a stand too ....

I am also considering the UAG case but leaning towards the otterbox now. has anyone used both and can compare the 2? Protection is the main thing for me....
  20. HanSolo

HanSolo Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where we can buy the S-view flip cover?
  21. Simon_Gardner

I'm not sure I'm overwhelmed by the Otterbox colour range.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  22. Byair

Byair Well-Known Member

23. slatyford

slatyford Well-Known Member

Samsung Experiance Store
    Westfield
    Stratford
    London
  24. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Han, the Verizon store SHOULD stock them starting the 10th. eBay also has some, but the real ones from South Korea are expensive. If you have any kind of employee discount, go to the store Thursday. Or go to eBay and get a Chinese knock-off that looks just like the real thing. I'm quite happy with the way mine looks: hopefully it will FIT.