Note 3 Does AllShare Cast work?General

Last Updated: 2014-05-19 04:25:19
  1. kwarior

kwarior New Member

Does anyone know if Samsung's AllShare Cast dongle works with the Note 3? I need screen sharing solution to HDMI and and HDTV.
    Any advice gratefully received.

Advertisement
  2. Thom

Thom Guides Guide

Welcome to Android Forums. I moved your thread to the forum where your phone is discussed.

... Thom
  3. kwarior

kwarior New Member

Thanks for that!

Eddie
  4. samsmug

samsmug New Member

It does not work for me. It will show that it is connected but the dongle never shows what is on the phone.
  5. Proctorc

Proctorc Well-Known Member

I share with my Raspberry pi and xbox 360 with no issues through DLNA...sorry not sure about the all share dongle.
  6. alejovh1

alejovh1 Well-Known Member

The Samsung dongle works great with the note 3, it even works fine without wifi. I have downloaded several movies and tv shows and they look great on my HD TV
  7. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Has worked great for me, so far. Interestingly enough, my Note 8.0 used to work perfectly with it, but as of recently will connect and then disconnect. I'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen to the Note 3 after a few months. Just something to keep your eye out for in the future.
  8. mrrod123

mrrod123 New Member

allshare works for the note 3, for me though, any movie i play is out of sync, mhl is flawless though.