Note 3 in hand soon...questions need answered?General

Last Updated:

1. rawhide85

rawhide85 Well-Known Member

Let's hope so! Waiting on pins and needles for some news.

Advertisement
  2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Power completely not necessary. Actually anyone could've done it; you just happen to be the first person who came to mind.
  3. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

So sorry, I completely mis-understood what you were asking me to do. Thought you meant merging threads.
  4. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Just waiting on the call when he picks it up.
    akmsr, Reggie3, drexappeal and 6 others like this.
  5. rawhide85

Also Ed, the obvious, which carrier variant is your friends? We all hope the call comes today.
  6. drexappeal

All the consolodated questions so far. I don't really have time to edit them, to eliminate duplicates, but any of the Guides/Mods can help and edit my post:

7. dalumberjack

dalumberjack Well-Known Member

I think my refresh button is getting tired of me :D
  8. Reggie3

Reggie3 Well-Known Member

Well - any updates - inquiring minds want to know
  9. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Talked to him this morning. Unfortunately Samsung is not letting them leave the premises with the phones until September.

Going to get as much info as I can in the meantime.
  10. rawhide85

Too bad Ed. As much as were disappointed, I'm sure it's 10 fold for you. Any info you can gather will be most appreciated.
  11. luv89cho

luv89cho Member

What will be the no commitment pricing for Note 3?
    I'm on AT&T and I know Note 2 was $799. Would Note 3 will be the same price?
  12. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Still waiting...but I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that in hand won't happen until after Sept 4th's unpacked.

The did this same thing on the S4.
    drexappeal likes this.
  13. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Maybe it's me but wouldn't after the unpack be a moot point?
  14. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Yes and no. I am sure I can get some confirmation on a few things before the even even though I will not get and in hand chance until afterwards.

But yes...one of my worst attempts of this was the S4...by the time I got my hands on it all of the news outlets had a hand on one at the unpacked and most questions were answered.

Will continue to update if and when I find anything out :D
  15. rawhide85

Thanks Ed. We will be awaiting any info you can get.
    Mr. Ed likes this.
  16. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Do you hear that? Yes, the sound of crickets. Lol
  17. drexappeal

rawhide85, Orion and Atma like this.
  18. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

19. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

A late Sept. release would be cool. I have to wait until the next Nexus is announced....which should'nt be that far after the Note 3. By then I'll make my decision. If the next Nexus will be based on the G2, it will be a hard decision. If not....it will be Note 3 easily.
  20. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

thanks guys for keeping the thread going. i have been ill but getting better.

between dr appointments i will talk to him over the next few days i am sure of it.

typically he receives a device it releases 60 days later...which does line up with end of Sept
    twospirits, ScandaLeX, Atma and 4 others like this.
  21. KOLIO

KOLIO SERIAL AGNOANDROIDIST Guide

Glad to hear you're feeling better! :thumb:
    rawhide85 and drexappeal like this.
  22. rawhide85

I second that! We are all waiting patiently for any word. The good news is September 4th is just around the corner.
    drexappeal likes this.
  23. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Good to know that you're doing OK. Thanks for any little info.
    drexappeal likes this.
  24. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

25. drexappeal

Some people might be really disappointed.

Exclusive: Galaxy Note III to feature a 5.68-Inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display, 3GB LPDDR3 RAM, 3200mAh Battery | SamMobile

5.68 screen, I just hope the rumors are correct about most markets receiving 32gb internal + microSD slot. Ideally, I'd love to see the 64gb hit the US, finally, but I'm not holding my breath.

Nontheless, I'm really really curious if these rumors are true. If there's a 64gb+ microSD version offered for Sprint, I'll likely buy at full price. That's what I was hoping for with the Note 2. 32gb would be something I'd consider, but I wouldn't necessarily jump on that immediately.
    rawhide85 and Atma like this.