Note 3 in hand soon...questions need answered?General

1. rawhide85

rawhide85 Well-Known Member

Ed, All may not be lost having to wait, again for the official release of a device. Maybe your friend will have more details he can share after the event. I would like to know if they will be releasing an "active" version (AT&T). This tidbit would help me control my urge to be first in line on sale day......but if one of you wants to skip the line it's ok with me!
  2. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

rawhide85 and KOLIO like this.
  3. rawhide85

Good find Orion. One small error found in the pic is the stylus switches sides as noted by Commentator! Regardless, this kind of stuff keeps our blood flowing.
  4. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Thanks but it looks like they took down that article real quick. Lol
    rawhide85 likes this.
  5. Tommydaniel

Tommydaniel Well-Known Member

6. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

No you didn't say NVM FOUND IT and not post it for the less fortunate to see. *head slaps Tommy*
    rawhide85 and twospirits like this.
  7. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Maybe, this is the one that used to be in the link?

[​IMG]
  8. drexappeal

Or was it this? (Looks like a rendering to me).

[​IMG]
  9. john248

john248 Well-Known Member

couple posts up looks like a Galaxy Mega
  10. drexappeal

Yeah, it does. I just did a quick google search to see if there were any blogs posting the image that used to be there.
  11. Tommydaniel

Like I said, it was an obvious fan render. Someone took the S4, added an S-pen, even put it on the wrong side in one of the shots, minimized the bezels, and enlarged the earpiece for whatever ridiculous reason. lol trust me, if I thought it was in anyway legitimate I would have shared.

To make you happy ;)

[​IMG]
    ScandaLeX, rawhide85 and drexappeal like this.
  12. rawhide85

ScanX- looks like the head slap helped :) thanks
    ScandaLeX likes this.
  13. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's definitely a fan render.
  14. Tommydaniel

15. rawhide85

We can sure tell it's getting down to the wire. These post are what we're all here for. Keep up the good work.

16. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Thank you Tommy!!!!!!

I thought I'd seen all the renders so far--this white one here I don't recall ever seeing before considering how many renders are renders of the original render. :D

Add to this the fact that Samsung really needs to do something different cause I can no longer tell Mega from Note from S4 from S3. :eek:
    rawhide85 likes this.
  17. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

^ on the same day as the unboxing in Germany? That's a first.

TS
  18. drexappeal

Mr. Ed, based on Sammobile's tweet about the 32 and 64 making its way to "most" countries, can you confirm if Sprint will be one of those countries?

That's one confirmation that might not be covered at the event on 9/4.
  19. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

... and I was wondering where Note 2 forum section gang is hiding, you guys are here in Note 3 section, uh? :)
    drexappeal likes this.
  20. MISS DIVA

MISS DIVA Well-Known Member

We are like excited kids waiting for Christmas morning,can't wait for the 4th Sept ,need to see my new " precious" :D
    rawhide85 likes this.
  21. Tommydaniel

Between now and Monday we should get a leak of the entire device. Judging from when the S4 leaked. I just want to see it!!!
    drexappeal likes this.
  22. rivera02

rivera02 Well-Known Member

Given the laziness of Samsung's design choices, just picture a big s4. Or a small mega. Or a note 2 with smaller bezel's...You get the picture lol
    rawhide85 likes this.