• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 3 in hand soon...questions need answered?

Ed, All may not be lost having to wait, again for the official release of a device. Maybe your friend will have more details he can share after the event. I would like to know if they will be releasing an "active" version (AT&T). This tidbit would help me control my urge to be first in line on sale day......but if one of you wants to skip the line it's ok with me!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
No you didn't say NVM FOUND IT and not post it for the less fortunate to see. *head slaps Tommy*

Maybe, this is the one that used to be in the link?

samsung-galaxy-note-3.jpg

Upvote 0
No you didn't say NVM FOUND IT and not post it for the less fortunate to see. *head slaps Tommy*

Like I said, it was an obvious fan render. Someone took the S4, added an S-pen, even put it on the wrong side in one of the shots, minimized the bezels, and enlarged the earpiece for whatever ridiculous reason. lol trust me, if I thought it was in anyway legitimate I would have shared.

To make you happy ;)

n3.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones