• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 3 Photos Leaked Online?

I'm very eager to buy a Note 3.

As much as I have been enjoying my Galaxy S4, it's just too small for me... Ha.... Ha..... Ha!

I'm hoping the Note 3 is at least a 5.99" to 6.3" display. That would be an ideal size for my purposes. Traveling a lot, but needing to be on the Web the S4 is still a little too small.

My new Nexus 7.2 is a little too big. I am now confident that the best display size is 6" or slightly larger.

Upvote 0
mega 6.3 has curved edges at the top and bottom, this leaked picture of the note 3 has square shaped edges top and bottom. compare both of these pictures, mega or not?

samsung_galaxy_mega_black_official_520x300x24_fill.jpg

samsung_galaxy_note_3_proto_compare_520x300x24_fill.jpg

That's a Galaxy Mega in a case to hide the actual design of the device. Just like the S3, and the S4. And also like the photos of Note 3 you posted.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones