• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Note 3 Stock Email Question

I have the AT&T Galaxy Note 3 and when I get a notification on an email I pull down the top panel and tap on the notification. Once in the email account it goes straight to the bottom to the last email which really is a pain. If I have 50 emails that's a lot of scrolling to get to the top, I would be OK if it went to the first unopened email. How do you stop it from going straight to the bottom?

Phone is not rooted.

Thanks in advance

I have the AT&T Galaxy Note 3 and when I get a notification on an email I pull down the top panel and tap on the notification. Once in the email account it goes straight to the bottom to the last email which really is a pain. If I have 50 emails that's a lot of scrolling to get to the top, I would be OK if it went to the first unopened email. How do you stop it from going straight to the bottom?

Phone is not rooted.

Thanks in advance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5y5bxkgSsU

They come sorted by newest email by default. You can change it back to the default by pressing the phones menu key while viewing the main email list.

Greetings

Reactions: michaelwy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones