• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help NOTE 3 VIRUS :(

Maria5122

Lurker
Feb 24, 2016
Hello, My note 3 has been acting up! I might of downloaded something thought it was mp3, must of been a virus because next thing you know i have, my phone acting up, crazy apps uploading such as "sexypost'' and other, apps start to auto download, phone starts to go slow, playstore stops working, crazy apps download, adds pop ups and evrrytime wifi connects my phone reloads, ive tried everrything I've factor reseted it twice, nothing. Everything just re downloads, wont let me unistall. Please help me.

That's happening due to Trojans. There are two ways to fix this.

1. Flash the phone.
You can flash the phone either with a stock ROM or a custom ROM. That will surely remove the viruses.

2. Root your phone and remove the viruses with Ghost Push Trojan Remover.
LINK HERE : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.security.stubborntrjkiller&hl=en

My suggestion is to flash your phone, although that trojan remover works very good before, the last time I tried again, it wasn't working as it should be anymore. But try your luck.

PS : Resetting your phone won't solve the problem, those viruses are inside your ROM (READ ONLY memory) and can be removed only using the methods above. Feel free to ask any questions.

Upvote 0
That's happening due to Trojans. There are two ways to fix this.

1. Flash the phone.
You can flash the phone either with a stock ROM or a custom ROM. That will surely remove the viruses.

2. Root your phone and remove the viruses with Ghost Push Trojan Remover.
LINK HERE : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.security.stubborntrjkiller&hl=en

My suggestion is to flash your phone, although that trojan remover works very good before, the last time I tried again, it wasn't working as it should be anymore. But try your luck.

PS : Resetting your phone won't solve the problem, those viruses are inside your ROM (READ ONLY memory) and can be removed only using the methods above. Feel free to ask any questions.
How do I flash my phone" I have no computer ... Help me please

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones