• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Note 4 tripod

D

Deleted User

Hi all. I am after a tripod for my note 4. There are 100s of them on ebay, but they are all designed for a phone without a case. I have the s view case on mine. Is there anything out there that will work for me at all? As i cant find anything.

Thanks in advance

I am a HUGE fan of Capta. It fits on any tripod with a standard 1/4-20 thread bolt, and the sticky surface holds your smartphone in place until you twist it off. If it gets dirty and loses its stickiness, just wash it, allow it to dry and rock on. It's designed to last forever:

http://www.amazon.com/Tripod-Manage...?ie=UTF8&qid=1430987790&sr=8-1&keywords=capta

I'll bet that your case and all will stick to Capta. Highly recommended for anyone with a smartphone!

:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones