• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello I'm having the same issue I believe that the note 4 is going to be way too expensive for me. I won't bother having a replica mate because you will get fed up if it after a couple of weeks and wish you had the real thing. My solution to this was to get the note 3 on a cheap deal. I chose the note 3 because it's specs are amazing and still up to date with today's market. I don't really care about a finger print scanner and heartbeat monitor that the note 4 advertises. You can pick the note 3 up for

Reactions: breadnatty08
Upvote 0
the specs on the S5 clone... was bad... it would be better to get and old Samsung S3.

clones have NO support from manufacture or seller.. and none from developers... and no one here can really help either. you are lost by yourself, in the dark.

Frostygppo has the right idea. it would be better to look into some of the used phones on the market. 2 yr old phones, their specs should be better than those clones.
some thing main stream, should also have some good developer support.. to keep your phone current.. and support when you get into any trouble.

it boils down to... DONT BUY CLONES!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones