• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 7 specs - whoa! (if it becomes a reality..)

Those specs would make it on par with this, eh?

craysm.jpg

Amazing the power of these devices nowadays.

:)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I hope the new guy recognizes that Samsung's retreat on market leading hardware features in 2015 was the starting point for that generation's less than top sales performance. That makes the need for knockout hardware improvements in 2016 that much more imperative. If they make the mistake of thinking that a fancier set of S-Pen features are going to put them in first place again, I think Samsung Mobile's name will go to the absolute bottom of the toilet bowl.

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
Samsung. I'm THIS close to being over them. My last ditch attempt was to contact Samsung and recommend, in the strongest possible terms, that my purchase of a Note 6 is contingent on microSD support. I hope you'll join me.

You can go to Samsung Support and click "Feedback" along the top. Let them know what you expect the Note 6 to have to cause you to buy one. This is our one and only avenue to influence their decision... if enough of us demand it directly, they may be swayed. I sure hope so.

Reactions: Duckster and KOLIO
Upvote 0
Samsung. I'm THIS close to being over them. My last ditch attempt was to contact Samsung and recommend, in the strongest possible terms, that my purchase of a Note 6 is contingent on microSD support. I hope you'll join me.

You can go to Samsung Support and click "Feedback" along the top. Let them know what you expect the Note 6 to have to cause you to buy one. This is our one and only avenue to influence their decision... if enough of us demand it directly, they may be swayed. I sure hope so.

Done. Thanks for the link. Fingers crossed it gets the message through to them

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones