• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NOTE EDGE Reviews/Videos

I gotta say this phone intrigues me. It might be my next phone (especially now that I have a S4. I was going to get a Note 4 but I might get this instead since this is a Note). I got to wait though until it comes into stores to check it out. I want to see how the curve screen is like. If it is what I think it is I might get it.

Upvote 0
It's rare to read online written reviews of gadgets that are spot on, but this review of the Note Edge by ZDNet is flawless. He gives the Edge 9.5 out of 10.

One month with the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: 5 ways to use the edge and 10 reasons to love the phone | ZDNet

I have owned Note devices in the past, but was never fully satisfied with the device. After more than a month of daily usage, I have yet to find anything I don't like about the Note Edge. The unique form factor continues to be a conversation starter and I have never had as many second looks and questions about my phone as I have with the Note Edge.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones