Nothing but problems with Ice Cream SandwichSupport

Last Updated:

1. SourceGirl

SourceGirl Member

I updated my SGS2 last week to Ice Cream Sandwich and have had nothing but problems. My phone now lags so much. It freezes randomly, I have to do a battery pull almost twice a day. I also keep getting messages pop up that my GPS service has stopped working and that my battery indicator has stopped working. The only way to get those working again is to restart my phone.

This update was long over due and a very big disappointment. My phone is a mess and I have no idea what to do. I want to put it back but it looks like it's much harder to do.

Can anyone help?

Advertisement
  2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Welcome to the forums! :)

This is often the cure for those symptoms -

3. SourceGirl

SourceGirl Member

I almost forgot I keep getting a message that the voltage is too high so my phone will stop charging...and I'm using the charger it came with. Will that "fix" fix this problem as well?
  4. EarlyMon

That's not good at all.

Have you been using this charger and cable all along?
  5. Russell Ng

Russell Ng Well-Known Member

6. SourceGirl

SourceGirl Member

Yes, I have only ever used the one charger.
  7. EarlyMon

Sounds like Russell has the answer in the post above. :)
  8. Russell Ng

Russell Ng Well-Known Member

Not me giving those answers (mostly).... I just point to the right direction. Shouldn't take credit for solutions I didn't give....
  9. EarlyMon

Pointing the right way is a valuable part of the solution in my book. ;)
  10. ksuhluk010

ksuhluk010 New Member

i updated my samsung galaxy tab P6200 to ics 4.0.4 and i got this problem with wifi, (authentication error occured). i got the idea that ics update is the problem here cause its was fine on its previews os 3.2... what can i do??? can i downgrade it to its previews os???