• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Notification Alerts while on Call

big17puma

Lurker
Jun 9, 2013
I've searched these forums (hopefully thoroughly) and couldn't find a thread on this issue for the Optimus Elite (found it for a lot of other phones, but none of the settings were comparable to this one). When I'm on calls, my notification alerts still come up, which are quite loud in the ear. I'm aware of how to change the notifications, but don't want to turn them off always. Is there a specific feature that I'm missing that allows you to turn off notifications while on a call? Note that the phone is a Virgin Mobile one (not sure if it makes a difference).

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is one of the questions that have been answered 1,000 times.

I've searched these forums (hopefully thoroughly) and couldn't find a thread on this issue for the Optimus Elite (found it for a lot of other phones, but none of the settings were comparable to this one). When I'm on calls, my notification alerts still come up, which are quite loud in the ear. I'm aware of how to change the notifications, but don't want to turn them off always. Is there a specific feature that I'm missing that allows you to turn off notifications while on a call? Note that the phone is a Virgin Mobile one (not sure if it makes a difference).

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is one of the questions that have been answered 1,000 times.

Menu/system/sounds there you can change the volume for notifications, alarms etc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones