• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help notification bar bug?

mike420

Oct 3, 2010
One of the most annoying things i have found is that while your on a phone call if your screen is on the call itself or even the dialpad or anything to do with the call you can NOT pull down ur notification bar u have to go to ur home screen which is god awful annoying when you have text come in or just anything happen while ur on the phone u cant pull the bar down no u have to go to ur homescreen hope they fix this soon

One of the most annoying things i have found is that while your on a phone call if your screen is on the call itself or even the dialpad or anything to do with the call you can NOT pull down ur notification bar u have to go to ur home screen which is god awful annoying when you have text come in or just anything happen while ur on the phone u cant pull the bar down no u have to go to ur homescreen hope they fix this soon

Something that's even more annoying is the use of no punctuation. :p

That was God awful hard to read.

Reactions: EdenObscured
Upvote 0
periods..commas..exclamation points..etc. :)

I noticed this too, but seems like it should be a simple enough fix. Perhaps other launchers will have this remedied as well? I really don't have it happen that often, so switching out to the home screen won't really bother me at the moment, and then I'll just switch back after I check the alert.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones