Notification Bar Question

Last Updated:

1. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Posted this question in the wrong forum, so here it is...

So I've noticed a difference between my notification bar at the top (BH2) and my friend's (Moto Droid). It appears that mine only acts as a notification bar, hence the name.

But it looks like his actually allows him to quickly tab between multiple apps that he's working with, along with notifications.

Am I wrong here? If I'm right, is this a hardware specific thing or am I able to make the BH2 do the same thing? Thanks and sorry if this question is stupid.

Advertisement
  2. paul89

paul89 Well-Known Member

no ours does that too, it just depends on if the app has the option to show it up there

3. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

When you pull down the notification bar there should be a button for recent apps. Tell you the truth I didn't even know that Droid had this as well. You can also bring up recent apps if you long press on the home key.

4. spiz

spiz Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah I know that we have the recent apps button, but for example, it's nice on his phone when his Google Talk conversations are sitting in the notifications bar. At least that's what I remember... I could have been on crack at the time too. :eek:

5. mavsfan

mavsfan New Member

Hi!

You may want to ck out an app in the market called bar control. It lets you put apps in the notification bar. Really functional. I haven't used this on my behold 2 but use it on my mt3g.