Notification Centre Background

Last Updated:

1. Hey

I recently rooted my Ray and I was wondering how to go about changing the background for the Notification Centre. It's currently an awful greyish colour but i'd like to change it if possible.

Thanks in advance.

2. iamviveksri

iamviveksri Well-Known Member

have u tried Super status bar - an app on google play?
  3. I haven't no, it's all new to me is this but I will deffo check it out .. Thanks :)

EDIT: Just tried the app but it didn't seem to change the background to the pull down in NC and it changed the status bar which I don't want it to do as I have that on autohide.
  4. Right, i've spent hours and days and weeks it seems trying to figure out how to do such a simple task and that is to change the colour of the notification centre background from that shitty grey to black and it is really annoying me now.

Why is it made so complicated on Android, why isn't there an app that lets me see my phones file structure and edit files without all this installing of half a dozen programs and umpteen command prompts. Why is it so hard compared to Apple, on my iPhone I can install a simple app after jailbreaking and that's it, done !! but on Android even after figuring out how to root the phone no matter what I do I just can't get anything to work.

Isn't there a simple exe that installs everything I need to edit files within my phone and gives me a gui, I tried Android Commander and always showed up "No Root" even though I am rooted and all this command prompt stuff is just ridiculous tbh, I want to change a colour of something not make my own apps or something, why is it so complex and long winded !!!

I installed the generic 4.0.2.A.0.42 firmware from Wotan and flashed it using flashtool but all the command stuff is beyond me and I need someone to help me.

Also, why isn't there anywhere to download firmware files, I used Wotan but if they start charging then i'm screwed because I can't find a single link anywhere for a generic UK firmware file for either .42 or .62 ... Why is it so complex to do anything on Android?

So lol, I need somebody to upload a generic UK firmware for .42 please and also tell me how to change my notification background.

This is the reason why people choose Apple, it's made so simple but yet Android is so over complicated and I really don't see why.

Someone please help me because it is really p**sing me off now.

Thanks in advance.
  5. knight47

knight47 Member