Notification History

1. ryanbroham

ryanbroham Active Member

Anyone know of a way (built into OS, app or otherwise) to view notification history? My notification light just came on and phone made the notification noise, but when I picked up the phone and pulled down the notification bar, there was no notification. Wasn't an email (checked my gmail account and inbox was empty) and I don't think it was a text, unless I accidentally deleted it. Not very concerned, but it made me wonder if there is a way to view notification history.... any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Redflea

Redflea Well-Known Member

You might want to look at executive assistant...
  3. galt

galt Well-Known Member

Your light blinks for other reasons too. One example would be if your battery drops below 10% (15%?) charge remaining.
  4. chiefsfan

chiefsfan Member

did you check your gmail account on a computer and look at a message? During the work day, I check my email for new messages whenever my light blinks up. If it keeps blinking after I check my email, then I check my phone to see what else is causing the notification. (ie. alert goes away if you mark message as read through another source)
  5. thaJack

thaJack Well-Known Member

Same experience here. If you see the little "M" icon at the top for Gmail, and check it on your computer, it'll disappear from your notification area within seconds.
  6. Spankth

Spankth New Member

Would love a way to see notification history, when pulling down the status bar at the top too. Would make much more sense to have the last (maybe) 20 there, and the unread ones are bold.

Many of these answers seem to be just avoiding the problem!
  7. alter0001

alter0001 New Member