Notification LED doesnt blink while gaming. BB 0.4

Last Updated:

1. Saiyan_Prince

Saiyan_Prince Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So, i have BB 0.4 with blue energy theme and chevy 1.1 lv kernel. Along with Launcher Pro. Normally the notification LED will blink when i get a text while doing normal stuff or nothing at all. But when i am gaming the LED doesnt blink. Has any one have a problem with this? Also, when i open a message from the notification bar instead of the message box in the dock. The dock still displays the number of messages unread even after reading it. Also, any one else have this problem?

Advertisement
  2. gnath9

gnath9 Well-Known Member

I have noticed the unread count with launcher pro and SMS/MMS but the google one updates automatically.

3. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

when the screen is on the LED does not blink. If you could somehow game with the screen off the LED would blink though

4. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser VIP Member

LOL.

You're telling me your Droid doesn't send the images to your brain telepathically?

But really, since Android 2.1, the LED has never blinked with the screen on. It's a curious design decision, because in full screen apps, you can't see the notification bar and the power savings from keeping the LED off are negligible.

:confused: