notification led notifyTips

1. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS Guide

Well I kinda got frustrate not knowing when I had message or missed call,I wouldnt know until I turn on my phone that I had a gmail , so I was looking thru playstore and I found this app for root user called led notify, if you get a message or gmail the three bottom buttons will keep blinking its pretty cool check it out;)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.nafik.ledNotifyTrial

Advertisement
    morgankslade likes this.
  2. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

sounds like a battery drainer to me.
  3. tzr916

tzr916 Well-Known Member

I use NoLED. It's FREE. It does NOT drain the battery. Only case might be if you get a notification and don't clear it for hours and hours.
    morgankslade likes this.
  4. xNeurosiis

xNeurosiis Member

So when I get a new email, text, etc, my phone makes a notification sound, but nothing lights up. I'm wondering if there's any way to have the front key lights, or the screen light up when I get a new email, text, etc.
  5. LGismyVISION

LGismyVISION Well-Known Member

Nah , I tried that once , Nothing for that , People never think of that :/
  6. mrpnut

Yes i use Lednotify when u get a new message the buttom key lights will blink.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.nafik.ledNotifyTrial
  7. Muilisx

Muilisx Well-Known Member

It's a shame they just don't build this feature into the phone already. I would like to have my WHOLE screen light up when I receive a text or a email.
  8. tzr916

tzr916 Well-Known Member

There's a FREE app called NoLED
  9. mrpnut

I tried that and it didnt work,the only i use is lednotify ;)
  10. Joshb101

Joshb101 Well-Known Member

NoLED works fine for me.
  11. morgankslade

morgankslade Well-Known Member

12. Muilisx

13. Muilisx

I actually did not make this my own thread, my post here was a reply to someone elses thread...for some reason a mod, put it as it's own thread.

So no need to be all forum policed up, telling me to search the forum when you don't even know whats going on. I never made this my own thread, and there was no reason for who ever to make this its own thread when it was a reply to the one you mentioned.
  14. mrpnut

Relax people i just move it over lol ;)