Notification LED

1. Tripzter

Tripzter Member

I just recently posted i problem i had with my razr and i dont just want to be complaining on these forums but believe i googled my a** off and couldnt find a solution to this LED problem

so, when i receive a msg, the green led light came on but today it has only been showing the red color. i've looked for a way to change it but i only come to thrid party app, and i dont want that because.. i just dont.

if any of you smart dudes out there solved this or have came across it, please give me advice or a solution to this. thanks

Advertisement
  2. carracerz14

carracerz14 Well-Known Member

Have you rebooted your phone?
  3. Tripzter

Tripzter Member

yes, i have reset it and still it continues? When i bought it, it showed the green LED even after i used matts utility it was still working fine til today
  4. carracerz14

Did you install any apps lately?
  5. Tripzter

Tripzter Member

yes i did but they werent like rooted apps or anything just titanium back up and i backed up my apps and froze a couple but like i said i reset it and then used matts utility 1.8 but stilll it just shows the red LED
  6. carracerz14

Did you restore your apps after you reset? The only thing I can think of is that there is an app that is changing the led and you don't know about it. I don't know what other reason would cause it.
  7. Tripzter

Tripzter Member

Yeah youre right but i flashed the stock rom from matts utility and that didnt fix it, so i guess its not an app. ima see if i can return it since i just bought it last week thanks for your help bro
  8. carracerz14

You never know, the led could have an issue. I'd you just bought it you should have no problems getting a brand new one as there is a 14 day return period. Just keep sure you unroot and are on the stock rom first :thumbup:
    eazha and Tripzter like this.
  9. Tripzter

Tripzter Member

Yupp you know your s*** xD
    I called and thats exactly what they told me. i should have a new one by tomorrow. again thanks for your time
    carracerz14 likes this.
  10. carracerz14

Yeah I've been around for a while. Just try to help whenever I can. :thumbup: