Notification light frequencyGeneral

1. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

Is there a way to increase the frequency of the flashing of the notification light on the S2(SCH-R760). It takes forever between flashes. My Droid X flashes like five times to the SII's once. Also I'm a little confused on which S2 forum I should be in. This is more than a bit confusing. Presently I'm on a small provider called Mobile Nation as a test run but I may stay on Verizon.

Advertisement
    :
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

3. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member

The GS2 aint got an LED for notifications!
  4. breadnatty08

5. bigbadwulff

Well that is confusing. The notification light is on the upper-right and is under the skin of the phone and kind of "glows". In SETTINGS it calls it an LED. The left side has what I'm assuming are proximity and light sensor along with the front-facing camera.
  6. breadnatty08

I'd say more like frustrating to those (like myself) who live by their notification lights.
  7. bigbadwulff

As long as it flashes, that is fine with me. But it flashes at a rate of once every 10 seconds. Not good for checking it while driving(so I can pull off to check messages).
  8. breadnatty08

That app has a "lite" version with a bit more limited functionality. It is VERY powerful though and you may be able to change the color of the LED as per certain notifications.
  9. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

10. breadnatty08

Moved. :)
  11. bigbadwulff

Got Light Flow to work under one of the settings but that setting does not allow for changing the frequency of the flash so it's basically the same thing...once every 10 seconds. Oh well. Thanks.
    May try some other apps but I have a feeling the phone doesn't allow such.
  12. bigbadwulff

Yeah that was the second part of my original post. But this is a 3G phone....as far as I know.
  13. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

I'm sure it's not the GT-i9100, International, though but a US variant with no hard home key.

Judging from this post, it could be a US, Verizon, variant.

God alone knows which forum that is! :D