notification lightSupport

Last Updated:

1. farlofan

farlofan New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, got a desire x yesterday - my first smartphone (i'm a bit behind the rest of the world), wondered about the notification light... Thought it was great that it blinks when you've got a msg but I woke up this morning and looked at phone - no light, so assumed no msg. Then when i checked phone i did have a text. Does it stop blinking after a certain amount of time? If so, can that be changed to continually blink?
    Thanks for any help.

Advertisement
  2. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hi farlofan and welcome to Android Forums. I don't own your phone so I don't know about a setting for the notification light. I would assume by default it times out so it doesn't become a battery burden. That being said, another here familiar with your phone will know far more about your options. I popped in to say hello and extend a welcome to you. I hope you enjoy your new smart phone and these forums can answer all of your concerns. Thanks for joining the community.

3. englishrose

englishrose New Member

Hi, I also had the same problem, after a month of searching I stumbled across an app called missed call pro, it was the only app that I could find that worked on my desire x. Hope this helps.

farlofan and olbriar like this.
  4. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hello englishrose. Welcome to Android Forums. It's very nice you have you join these forums and so quickly help out a fellow member. I hope you enjoy these forums and that you can gain from your time here.

5. ORA

ORA Well-Known Member

Even the Wildfire has a notification light. And this is a cheap old phone