Notification of Added Calendar Event on Shared CalendarSupport

Last Updated:

1. serpentine009

serpentine009 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to be notified when a calendar event is added to a shared calendar? I love using the shared calendar, but I sometimes overlook new events that were added by others.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Eris Lover

Eris Lover Well-Known Member

3. serpentine009

serpentine009 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, I use the same widget. I still sometimes overlook some appointments. For example; the next 4 appointments on my widget are from my shared calendar. My wife added an appointment in for a photographer to come take family pics. She mentioned it to me, but as usual I was only listening 25%. It is in my widget but I never really noticed it because it is the same color code as the rest of the appointments on my widget.

A notification would be nice, because it would force me to make a mental note of it when it gets added to the calendar. I remember a setting that had to do with notifications if a certain number of events synced. But I can't remember what that was for, I was hoping it was a Google setting.

Thanks.

4. Eris Lover

Eris Lover Well-Known Member

Ok how about, log into your calendar via pc and go to calendar settings , select the calendar tab and then under "other calendars" you should see your wife's calendar listed, click on notifications. Now I haven't tried any of these options but maybe the "daily agenda" option would help you out?