Notification out of orderGeneral

1. DC1022

DC1022 Well-Known Member

So i've had my Nexus 4 for about a week now. I've been using it like i would normally. I always have the must have app "Swipepad," and I don't know if it is because of Swipepad but recently my notifcation order is different. It used to be that swipepad would be a permenant notification to show it is running and stay at the top and all my notifications and new ones would come underneath it. However, recently all my new notifications just come at the top and keep going down and pushing swipepad down. I do not specifically remember if the apps used to start at the top and go down and keeping swipepad at the top, or if the new ones would start coming in at the bottom but it is different for sure now. Anybody have any clue about this, or if you are experiencing the same issue? Sorry for the long message by the way, haha. Thanks guys for looking and seeing if you could help.

Advertisement
  2. DC1022

DC1022 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know the usual order in which notifications come in to the phone? ex:new notifications go to the top, or new ones go to the bottom of the list in notifications.
  3. SiempreTuna

SiempreTuna Well-Known Member

D'you know: I've never really taken much notice, but now you come to mention it I think the latest notifications do come at the top.