Notification Panel

Last Updated:

1. Dose

Dose Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Why doesn't the notification panel pop up or show while in other apps... and this is off topic but why is my keyboard lagging so much as I type this....any way when I get an email or something I have to go to the home screen then the notification panel...hmm I love this phone I just wished It multitasked as well as the pre....

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Notification bar is based on the app, the developer chooses if it stays on top or is covered.

What apps do you have installed? Remove task killer (my own experience says it slows everything down). Also turn off keyboard vibrations, it'll help a lot.

Hope we get the phone working as you like!

3. Dose

Dose Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well the stock web browser for one doesn't show the notification bar...it doesn't even pop up...and I don't know why my keyboard is going so slow I dont have any task killers running I only use them when something isn't working right and I turned the vibration off....

4. osli

osli Well-Known Member

The keyboard on the hero is just slow. Ice turned off everything I can think of and its still slow. I tried bettwrkeyboars for a while, but it is even slower. Going 2.0 fixes it, because it really is. quote pitiful.

5. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Remove your task killer and power cycle your phone. It made all the difference in. the world with my Hero.

It's important to remember that not EVERY app is useful or problem free.