• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Notification popup problem

Philipoid

Lurker
Oct 24, 2010
Hi all,
Two issues:
1 - I've a Galaxy S with Froyo "official" update, sometimes and I don't know exactly when, the notification popup stays partially blocked and I need to go through menu to access it.
2 - After choose in settings that I don't want any vibration, in any condition, for a reason I'm still trying to understand, the vibration turns on.

Do you have an explanation for these situations and/or any recomendation?

I'll be very greatful :)

1- You mean the notification drop-down panel will sometimes get stuck at the top and won't allow you to pull it down? This sometimes happens to me, usually when I try pulling it down when the phone is trying to compute some big process lol. Only way of fixing this, I believe, is rebooting the phone.

2- If you disable vibrate, I think the phone will still vibrate to announce when your phone's battery is almost depleted and for other important notifications. Could be wrong though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones