NOTIFICATION ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. gtd3

gtd3 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i just revceived a text that was stamped as being received 15 prior. the problem is that it did not notify me of this while the phone was on SLEEP MODE. This besides the fact that the vibrate sucks. Anyone else having this problem?

Advertisement
  2. MasterExploder

MasterExploder New Member

I am getting the EXACT same problem. I know for certain I get no notification when I receive a text, not sure about regular calls.

3. MasterExploder

MasterExploder New Member

I just restarted my phone and received my first text notification, with sound, in sleep mode. Try restarting, hopefully it will work for you too.

4. DopestSole

DopestSole New Member

same here, at first i was getting the notification sound and vibration but then it somehow went away.

5. bigthumps

bigthumps New Member

YES!

I get txts constantly and probably only get an alert sound every once in a great while! IT'S IRRITATING THE CRAP OUTTA ME!!!!!

WHY does the txt alert only go on when it feels like it?!!??!

6. GODMODE

GODMODE Well-Known Member

Try toggling your notification preferences for text - install the SMS notifying app too (you can uninstall if if you dont like it). Reboot - or hard reset.

Seems to work.

7. Windchill

Windchill Well-Known Member

I had this problem as well after I got the OTA RC30 update. I had to do a reset of the phone to fix it. In my case, I was not getting any alerts at all. Not just from texts but from emails as well. So, you may want to try a reset.

8. Pwei

Pwei Member

I didn't have this problem BUT I did have another problem after updating to RC30. My 3g network didn't work and it kept connecting to edge because of it. So I restarted my phone and everything works now. Try restarting after you update, for some reason there are little glitches here and there if you don't restart your phone.