Notification Reminder

Last Updated:

1. Luky

Luky New Member This Topic's Starter

I thought this would be a good app to have anyway, and a relatively simple one. On my old "dumb"-phones, there used to be an option to have the phone remind you every 2, 5, or so on minutes when you received a text message. Because I text a lot and am often doing other things, this was good because I could continue my task and answer it next time it rung. However, newer phones seem to leave this feature off. I searched for an answer to this to no avail. If possible, I'd like to see this app on the marketplace. I'd like to see it have the option to remind you anytime you get an e-mail, text, or other notification. However, I'd also like the option to just use it for text messages. This would make a great app for a lot of people, in my opinion. It might not be popular as a paid app, but I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount for such an app.

Advertisement
  2. skyline987

skyline987 Well-Known Member

Not the perfect solution but handcent sms has a notification reminder feature

3. Brazilnut

Brazilnut New Member

I'm with you Luky! I've got exactly the same problem and I'm surprised the top manufacturers didn't sort this out at the deveolment stage. Did you try handcent sms and did it help or have you found a solution? (I fear your silence since starting this thread has already answered my question).