Notification sound wont stay on...Support

Last Updated:

1. Xiamen

Xiamen Active Member This Topic's Starter

I've noticed an odd issue with my notification sound when i use CardioTrainer.

Pre-froyo I never noticed this.
    When I run I turn my phone on vibrate mode so texts don't interrupt my music or updates from CardioTrainer while I run. Before this was no problem. My notification volume in CardioTrainer would still work, but my texts would only vibrate during the run.

Now when I turn my phone on vibrate my notification volume is completely turned off.
    I have MADE SURE that the volume options are not linked in the audio settings so that i can control them independently. When I manually change my sound settings to make my ringtone volume off and my notification volume to be on, a few seconds after the change (or upon exiting the sound settings menu) the notification is automatically turned off.

I have made the change and stayed in the sound settings and my phone automatically switched it while looking at the menu...

Is this not possible anymore? Am I not able to have notification volume on WHILE having my ringtone volume off? It's driving me nuts.

Advertisement