notification stopped vibratingSupport

Last Updated:

1. Eyerep

Eyerep New Member This Topic's Starter

Help...two things happened to my moto Droid. First it stopped notification vibration on Handcent and it stopped the click sound on screen on and off. Any clues?
    And yes I have checked and rechecked all notification settings and I do not have any other apps that conflict.
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Have you checked the settings from within Handcent?

I don't have a MotoDroid or use handcent, but figure it's worth a shot.

3. Eyerep

Eyerep New Member This Topic's Starter

I checked and rechecked and even uninstalled and reinstalled handcent (which really sucked because I had to reset all my settings) but thought it might help. I am perplexed. Handcent sent me to this forum to ask! I did install name vibration app and it has helped but it boggs down my phone and it lags too long. I loved the clicking upon screen on and off mainly because it clicked before all notifications like a little warning, sounds silly but I liked it, now it disappeared and yes the setting is checked on. Again perplexed!
    Thanks

4. defkorn

defkorn Well-Known Member

Have you checked in the sound settings of your phone to make sure it's set to vibrate and not silent? There are several options, sounds like you want "vibrate all the time" or something similiar. Settings > Sound, then make sure Vibrate is checked.