Notification won't play song anymore.

1. gunchick

gunchick New Member

I have a Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket. Does anyone know how to force this stupid thing to accept a song for my notifications? I miss my texts. It used to work...I thought one of the power-saving programs I installed messed it up, but I uninstalled them all and it still doesn't work. Argh! :confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. Thats

Thats That guy is This VIP Member

Are you trying to have it play full blown songs?

The best thing that I would say is to try Zedge: Ringtones and Wallpapers. These have always worked great for me! Hope that this helps!
  3. gunchick

gunchick New Member

I am using Star Trek mp3's that I've always used...like the communicator sound. This phone has always given me trouble with the notification tone. The first one I picked was "incoming subspace signal" and it worked fine. But it annoyed my boss and I changed it to the communicator sound. The green dot stayed by that, but it continued to play the "incoming subspace signal" sound. So I manually went in and changed the name of that one hoping it would find the one I chose. Now it just won't play one at all.
  4. Thats

Thats That guy is This VIP Member

Hmm, I honestly haven't ever had that issue before. Possibly try re-downloading your mp3's and rechoosing them from the Notification Select menu?
  5. msbosslady8

msbosslady8 New Member

Help how do you open a text with a picture attach I receive a text with pictures but it won't download the pic or I don't know where it goes on my captivate please help