Notifications bar not responding

Last Updated:

1. LightofHonor

LightofHonor Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I'm new to Behold and android, but I normally consider myself pretty good with electronics and phones. What I can't figure out is why the notifications bar (the pull down samsung one) stops responding sometimes and, no matter what I do, sometimes it won't pull down. Is this a glitch in the behold, or am I just killing the wrong tasks?

I should note that a lot of other things haven't worked all the time either... like the camera button used to bring up (tada) the camera. Now it doesn't. The call button doesn't bring up the previous calls either. Related?

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Definitely sounds like a faulty handset. Are you still within the 14 day buyer remorse period?

Or you could have them send you a replacement.

3. LightofHonor

LightofHonor Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I bought in on ebay lol so hopefully its not faulty!

And I think I figured out the problem... at least for now. Seems like it was the custom lock screen in pandahome that was doing all of that... removed the screen, it all works again. Hopefully it stays like that lol

4. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

I've never used Panda home but it seems like all the home replacements have their own bugs and hiccups to deal with.

If we can ever get off 1.5 I'm sure things will go more smoothly.

5. yatimameiji

yatimameiji Well-Known Member

I think it has more to do with these programs expecting plain android. I tried lock 2.0, nice app but doesn't work exactly the way I would like because it responds to any key to unlock the phone, not the lock button only. And thats because it wasn't developed with this phone in mind, but the generic android.