Notifications during calls

Last Updated:

1. korrowan

korrowan Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else have any issues with notifications during calls (gmail, mail, text or other phone calls) disturbing your phone calls ? IE cutting out on either end during the notification?

Also sometimes my screen will go black during a phone call and when another comes in it is difficult to ignore the call or whatever I decide to do with it.

These are questions from a business associate of mine as I do not have these issues and cannot seem to recreate them on my own phone.

Advertisement
  2. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

i think there's a setting for that, but I can't remember where.

I know when you get a text while on a call, it'll make like a low beeping tone on your end, but I'm pretty sure there's a way to change that...probably in the messaging app you're using.

When your screen times out during a call, you need to hit the "menu" button to turn it back on, and that should bring it up so you can ignore the 2nd call or whatever. I've never had 2 people decide to call me in the same amount of time since I've had the Hero, so I've never had to try it, but it should work lol

3. tazcollins

tazcollins Well-Known Member

The screen times out as you have it set to in settings. It comes on for me when a second call rings in. It will also turn back on when the other party hangs up. If I want it back on I just hit the back arrow. Never tried the menu button but I will. TC