Notifications on Lock ScreenGeneral

1. insidenyc

insidenyc Active Member

I am assuming the manufacturers monitor this board.

I have a request. I always miss that I have a voice-mail because the VM icon is so small. But my lock screen tells me when I miss a call or have a text. Why can't it tell me when I have a voice-mail. My old HTC Thunderbolt did that and I did not miss calls. I went into the Verizon store and the service tech laughed. I am not the first person to ask for that.

Just a request. Pipe in if you want it as well.

Advertisement
    :
  2. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

Aren't there third party lock screens that can do this? I've never used one but I've seen them referred to often enough.
  3. Goodspike

Goodspike Well-Known Member

4. insidenyc

insidenyc Active Member

5. jj14x

jj14x Guides Guide

Well, they may be listening - but may choose to not get involved into the actual conversations. Among the millions of Android users, you can bet that everyone has their opinions of how things should work. I'd assume that Google would be reviewing what folks seem to want, and then, deciding what should/can be implemented.

(no, I do not work for Google)

Samsung on the other hand has provided means for consumers to contact them, and it seems that they continue to choose to ignore what consumers want and do whatever they want to do anyway :D
    insidenyc likes this.