Notifications sounds ? Can they be changedSupport

Last Updated:

1. lvncowboy

lvncowboy Member This Topic's Starter

Notifications sounds can they be changed using my ring tones on my SD Card, I use aol's you got mail when an email is pushed to my phone and it alerted me, with that ring tone, I cant find a way to ad it to the notifications ... anyone have any suggestions..

Advertisement
  2. pirate943

pirate943 Well-Known Member

create a folder in your phone in a folder called notification and it should so up...the exact path i use is eemc\media\audio\notifications

3. lvncowboy

Need more explanation in how to create a folder in my phone if you can......

4. pirate943

pirate943 Well-Known Member

plug it into your pc and chose mount as drive on the phone (it should pop up automatically) the go to my computer and you will see your phone and sd card as drives, chose whatever drive your phone is, right click and select create new folder, or double click eemc if its already there.

5. talisxero

talisxero Member

I wasn't to say that an app from the marketplace called Rings Extended will do what you want. Just install and go to change the sound like normal, it should ask if you want to use android default method or rings extended, choose the latter and locate the sound you want, select and done. Hope this helps :)

6. lvncowboy

Thanks.......