1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Notifications

Last Updated:

1. jeffW_old

jeffW_old New Member This Topic's Starter

Will hopefully be coming to the Android Hero when it comes out, but one thing is a deal breaker for me. I am on call 24/7 and have a application on my Blackberry (Message Alerts)that turns off all e-mail notifications at night except if received from two different accounts. Does anyone know if there an equivalent for the Android?

Advertisement
  2. Chakara

Chakara Member

Ditto - Message Alerts worked well. Something that can make the droid real annoying based on either the from: address or a subject line search. Needs to work with Exchange mail.

-Chak

3. JustDriftin

JustDriftin Well-Known Member

I use "Quick Profiles". I have my nighttime profile to only ring the phone and no other notifications. I have a daytime profile to set the phone to normal mode. You have to remember to activate each profile though, they are not automatic. You could also look into "Locale" which will control you phone by a bunch of different criteria and it is automatic. I just didn't need all the bells and whistles.

4. iPhone2Droid

iPhone2Droid Well-Known Member

I believe there is such an app available in the market. Memory = Auto Ring. Try running a search in the store for white list which should pull any relevant app.