Notifications

1. makthenif

makthenif Well-Known Member

my mt3g is not getting email notifications in accordance with the settings. does anyone have any thoughts on this prob?

Advertisement
  2. Raven198

Raven198 Well-Known Member

Which email, the Gmail, or another one? I might have the same problem. My gmail account works without a hitch, but I have a Yahoo account that likes to work when it feels like it. I can go for a week or more before the yahoo one does anything. But like I said my gmail account...well it works like it is supposed to.
  3. rkr

rkr New Member

The gmail notification on my motodroid worked like a champ . . . until today. Now I must "refresh" my gmail for anything to show up on the phone. Any ideas as to what may be going on?
  4. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

try the new yahoo email app
  5. makthenif

this prob is for both gmail and yahoo.
  6. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

Did you turn off your data sync, by chance?
  7. makthenif

Data sync is on.
  8. InstantKarma

Lemme back up... Are you not getting mail, or you just not getting the notifications? And if it's the latter, are you not getting the sounds but getting the notifications in the bar, or nothing at all?
  9. makthenif

not getting the email notifications or the sound. the setting is for 10 minutes. the email accounts are set up ok. occasionally i get a connection error message.
  10. InstantKarma

Hmmmm, dunno. Try clearing the cache for both apps in Setttings> Applications> Manage Applications.