1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support notifications

1. miss_vickies

miss_vickies Well-Known Member

hey guys...

got my phone back from repair and everything seems weird now...

suddenly i can do a split-screen option... yet i'm still on 4.1.1... tho no continuous typing...

either way... my notifications are weird too..

i attached an image... i think it only happens in Words with Friends, as I haven't noticed any other ones do this (yet)... I can't seem to be able to swype this away, which is so annoying... it just sits there unless i go and play, which never used to happen before.

note title of the tab (Ongoing...)...

anyone had this happen? how do i get rid of it?

thanks guys!!!

TGIF. btw :)

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

Ongoing notifications cannot be swiped or disabled in the notification screen. You will need to go into the app itself and find the setting that is causing this and disable it. I have 6 ongoing notifications that give me persistent status reports. It will also have an icon corresponding to the app notification on the notification bar.

In your case, Words with Friends is the app causing the persistent notification.
  3. miss_vickies

miss_vickies Well-Known Member

thank u.. i just disabled all of it... tho never had i had this issue... got my phone back from repair and there it is lol.. ugh