Nova keeps resetting keyboardGeneral

Last Updated:

1. tuffluck

tuffluck Well-Known Member

I have Swiftkey tho every time I restart nova selects the stock samsung keyboard. How do I get the Swiftkey as the stock default option in Nova? Had no problems with Launcher Pro. Btw i have the free version of nova.

Advertisement
  2. Raistlin1158

Raistlin1158 Well-Known Member

Try emailing the developer at Nova, they may have a fix.
  3. zajrik

zajrik Well-Known Member

I have been using SwiftKey since yesterday. Bought it on sale awhile back and never used it because I had google's stock 4.0+ keyboard on my last phone and it was great. The keyboard Samsung gives is so terrible I am so happy I bought SwiftKey and set it aside just in case.

Anyway, I'm using the paid version of nova and I have yet to experience this, but I just got the phone on Monday, switched to nova (which I had been using for the longest time on my previous phone, hence paid version) on Tuesday, and switched to SwiftKey on Wednesday. I'll report back if I do experience this at any point, but until then I definitely recommend the paid version of nova launcher. Always a good thing to support the devs if you like something and want to see it continue to improve.
  4. zajrik

zajrik Well-Known Member

Apologies for double post, really tired, can't figure out how to edit from the phandroid app.

Just rebooted since I realized I have yet to do that since getting the phone. Keyboard did not reset to stock. Still on SwiftKey.
  5. tuffluck

tuffluck Well-Known Member

Maybe cause I have the free version? I have no reason to get the paid version tho