• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Nova Launcher] Is there a way to hide apps from the drawer that are already on my home screen?

Are you trying to keep apps on your home screen, but hide them from your app drawer?

Yeah. Having icons in the drawer that I already have on my homescreen is messy (to me), so I hide them manually using the hide feature in Nova Prime. I was just asking if there's a way of automatically doing this (an extension, perhaps), so I don't need to ensure my hide list is in sync with my homescreen. This way, the drawer is a tidy place for my lesser used apps as opposed to a dumping ground for everything.

Upvote 0
Ahh it took me a bit but now i understand the point of this lol :beer:
Tbh i barely EVER use my app drawer, dont even have an icon for it.
I have popular apps in homescreen folders and for anything else, i just use Google Search/Now to find it.
Mail the Nova dev or join his beta group on G+ and offer the suggestion :beer: :thumbup:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones