Nova Launcher on 4.1.2 - No Headset connection iconSupport

Last Updated:

1. saltire

saltire VIP Member VIP Member

Have just noticed that with Nova launcher and 4.1.2 I don't get the notification icon appearing when I connect earbuds headset (earbuds/mic still work fine so not a big deal). If i revert back to stock TW launcher it appears fine on connect, and get the additional bar with media apps appearing. Never used to happen so think this is related to the notification panel/multi-view/page buddy changes in display set-up in later JB versions, which Nova doesn't seem to be compatible with.

Anyone else noticed/having this?

2. aldo82

aldo82 Well-Known Member

yeah same. As I haven't used touchwiz at all on 4.1.2 (went straight to nova) I assumed the icon was removed and hadn't realised its there if you use touchwiz. I seem to remmember (though might be wrong) that you could switch the icon on and off prior to 4.1.2 but can't find the setting any more. I too wondered if it was due to page buddy. I no longet get the media apps listed in the notification area when I insert headphones but I didn't like that bit so no probs to me!
  3. annebrooks64

annebrooks64 Well-Known Member

Its Nova, you don't get page buddy at all with it but if you revert to touchwiz it works just fine.