1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Nova launcher question

1. Miguipigui

Miguipigui Member

Hi, I'm using AOKP 4.2.1 (MR1) build and I'm trying to customize my home screen. I've downloaded nova launcher and also 2 icon theme packs (Metrostation and Holo) and the problem is that I go into nova settings, change the icon theme but then nothing happens.
    I've tried rebooting after changing the theme but nothing works, all icons stay the same. What am I doing wrong?
    I've never really seriously customized my home screen (desktop) so any help/ideas are appreciated.

Miguipigui

Advertisement
  2. Thats

Thats That guy is This VIP Member

Hi Miguip! I am moving this out of the Galaxy Nexus forum and moving it into the Android Themes forums. MANY more people will be able to help you out there! :)

I have never personally changed icon packs on Nova Launcher, but could this be only an option that you can set with the pay in donation feature of NL?
  3. LS1BadBird

LS1BadBird Well-Known Member

It took me several tries as well. I had to set it and reboot about five times before it finally took.