Nova LauncherGeneral

1. GEDIII

GEDIII New Member

Is anyone using Nova Launcher on their Note 2 and if so noticed any loss of functionality?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

nope. I like the fact you can select how many rows and columns you have. Also there are separate quick launchers - at the bottom whizz it left or right and more can be added! Some widgets differ but mostly they are available.
  3. Cobravision

Cobravision Well-Known Member

It won't automatically start the Notes app if you pull out the stylus (which I would have disabled it I kept TW). The whole Page Buddy feature probably doesn't work.

I believe that's it. I'll keep my 5 X 6 home screen, thank you very much.
  4. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

IamReady likes this.
  5. Cobravision

Cobravision Well-Known Member

You're right. I kept reading about it and mine never did it, so I assumed it was a TW Launcher feature. Turns out I just never enabled it.

So basically, there's zero reason NOT to install Nova.
    IamReady likes this.
  6. Gti fly

Gti fly Well-Known Member

Yeh that's one of the annoying things when using Nova launcher

Also you can't select lots of the stock widgets when you use nova launcher, eg samsung calender widget is one that I noticed amongst others
  7. Lateck

Lateck Well-Known Member

I have Nova and I use the S-pen without issues. It pulls up the note pad when removed.
    The Samsung Calendar widget works fine in Nova......
    I have not had any differences other then some TW widgets are not available.
    I really like Nova Launcher.

Lateck,
  8. Gti fly

Gti fly Well-Known Member

From what I can see you can only select the 2x1 mini calender widget on Nova

I want to be able to use the full screen large samsung calender widget (ie full monthly view), and that's just not there in the list when you are using Nova launcher.