• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

now facebook isnt working im about to return my droid

Are you still within your first thirty days of owning it? I saw what you posted about the texting, and it's the first I've heard of such behavior. If you are within that limit, you can go back to VZW and have then swap it out fors new one. That MAY solve your Droid problems.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
My facebook app tells me I can't post at this time for two days now. My droid is pissing me off

1. calm down a bit dude. i dont think you're the only one. i know mine is doing it too and its not fun. also, as others have said, its not the droid's fault - its the people who made the app. i think everyone agrees that the fb app for the droid is the worlds worst. just gonna have to deal with it or use the web based fb version or another app - which is the beauty of android (if you dont like it or it doesnt work, use another one or make it yourself).

2. just curious to know if you knew what you were buying before you bought it. android = open source mobile os = bound to have some issues. especially when its only at 2.1. look how long bb, apple, ms, palm, have had to try and work things out and they still have problems. if you want something thats gonna give less problems, get an htc with sense. also, dont put so many random apps on it that might not actually work properly, this could be causing some issues.

sorry, not trying to be a jerk but i hear this from tons of friends who wanted to get something cool after i touted the droid around. some ditched iphones and now everyone is complaining. you're part of a movement and its about the openness of the os and how carriers could possibly begin to lose control. either work thru some issues or go buy an iphone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones