• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Now that price and date are official what will you be getting?

What will you be getting

• Total voters
Evo for me...my upgrade isn't until November so either way I have to wait before I get either one but I prefer the Evo design and I hate sliders. I was sure I wanted this phone but the more I think about it the only advantage to me is the super amoled and it's not a deal breaker at all...I don't plan on gaming so as far as the processor it's whatever. The fact that it cost $50 more just further helps my decision.

Reactions: Adrift
Upvote 0
Evo for me...my upgrade isn't until November so either way I have to wait before I get either one but I prefer the Evo design and I hate sliders. I was sure I wanted this phone but the more I think about it the only advantage to me is the super amoled and it's not a deal breaker at all...I don't plan on gaming so as far as the processor it's whatever. The fact that it cost $50 more just further helps my decision.

Both are awesome devices :cool:

Upvote 0
Unless i'm missing something, 60+30+7=97, not 90. But your points are well taken. Because people's needs are different they should say THIS particular carrier is best for me BECAUSE i only need such and such. But when people make blanket statements such as, "Verizon is just as cheap as Sprint" they are being deceitful and not presenting a clear picture of the situation.

I could care less, Sprint will save me and my wife money and we will be able to make video calls :) Plus when we add kids to the lines and they want "cool data phones" we will only pay $15 each for them instead of $10 +$30 for each of them.

I thought it was $20/month to add a line on the everything data family package? I will say that the one thing I believe to be fact with sprint is that if everyone on your family plan wants data, then Sprint is by far cheaper. Sadly we aren't all blessed to be parents with kids who want data. Some of us are the kids whose parents and siblings don't give a damn about data.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones