NS-BT400 Insignia - Portable Portable Speaker with Bluetooth Technology

Last Updated:

1. e39e60

e39e60 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just wanted everyone know I've tested this speaker with the Droid and it works great. I'm listening to Car Talk right now.

This is an amazing fidelity stereo speaker that has quick pairing with Bluetooth and an AUX jack. It's only $30 and I've had a couple for about two years.

It has fast forward buttons on the unit which is cool. This is one of those devices that many people haven't played with.

The only tip I have is you'll have to play with the volume on both the phone and the speaker if you want to have it loudest.

I also have a Motorola adapter for the home stereo that I've never used but I'll test it when I find it. I keep one of the Insignia speakers by the couch and it sounds great.

I just had a Google Voice call and the speaker had a phone ring sound, the Droid had the ring tone and of course my home phone rang too.

The Listen app paused when the call came in. It doesn't unpause automatically. But, if a notification comes in, it pauses the show until the notification is done. This should be standard with Android but I wanted to mention how well it's working with the Droid.

The part # at Best Buy is NS-BT400 for the speaker.

Advertisement