• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

*NSFW* Funny Iphone vs. Evo Video

WOW the first video up top has some truth to it..

yesterday this guy had his iphone in the studio and everybody wanted to see it. wel i had my evo and this girl came out to smoke over the iphone (she has the older iphone). so she never ever heard of the evo. so i show her what it can do.. shes like "wheres the iphone at?" im like "its over there (pointing to where it was) but i wass trying to sell her on how better the evo was.. she played with it and was like "ew it vibrates when you touch it?" LOL she just kept saying "i want to play with the iphone.. the evo is so big, bigger screen.. i just want to get the iphone, put a pink case on it and be done" then she says " look at how pretty the album art is (she was in itunes). i told her that was itunes not apple.. she was like "well i dont care.. " LOL

so there are some people out in the world who are kinda like this.... :)

Upvote 0
WOW the first video up top has some truth to it..

yesterday this guy had his iphone in the studio and everybody wanted to see it. wel i had my evo and this girl came out to smoke over the iphone (she has the older iphone). so she never ever heard of the evo. so i show her what it can do.. shes like "wheres the iphone at?" im like "its over there (pointing to where it was) but i wass trying to sell her on how better the evo was.. she played with it and was like "ew it vibrates when you touch it?" LOL she just kept saying "i want to play with the iphone.. the evo is so big, bigger screen.. i just want to get the iphone, put a pink case on it and be done" then she says " look at how pretty the album art is (she was in itunes). i told her that was itunes not apple.. she was like "well i dont care.. " LOL

so there are some people out in the world who are kinda like this.... :)
this is not an iphone forum

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones