nuance voice control causing 100% usage..Support

Last Updated:

1. gamorg02

gamorg02 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone.

has anyone seen this yet? i have gone through multiple battery out reboots and my phone is still at 100% awake (via spare parts). I kill every process but voice control keeps coming back. anyone have any ideas?

much appreciated! my battery is only good for 3-4 hours as of this morning. battery died once, charged it, and i'm now on my spare!

Advertisement
  2. gamorg02

after further inspection, maybe it isn't the voice control. my logs are streaming this few times per second. anyone have ANY idea what it might be?

03-26 23:22:12.777 D/SyncmlService( 1915): mBatteryReceiver: action - android.intent.action.BATTERY_CHANGED
    03-26 23:22:14.917 I/BAT ( 1858): in KeyGaurdupdatemonitor battery broadcast received battem=2
    03-26 23:22:14.922 I/StatusBarPolicy( 1858): Battery event came with health = 2

3. chibucks

chibucks Well-Known Member

i remember when i had nuance installed, it'd show up in my task killer all the time, so i don't doubt that it's running. the side button starts it... but i think it comes on with other programs as well.

when i rooted, i removed it.

4. gamorg02

thanks for the info. i figured it out tho.

the camera key was sticky. how about that? it was stuck down in the /half/ position, so only the full press was going. just pressed it a few dozen times and it came free. going to spray some air in it later, but that key being pressed halfway down must do something else, or the system is just registering and waiting for something else.