NuB Saying Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lbm628, Dec 31, 2012.

1. lbm628

lbm628 New Member

Dec 31, 2012
    Hi!

I'm a first time Smart Phone user that went ahead & signed another 2 year contract w/At&t because I wanted the Galaxy S3...actually my 2nd GS3, I traded the 1st one in after 2 weeks cuz the battery wouldn't hold a charge. My first new phone in over 3 years :) I've had this one for just under a month. Although, I'm able to connect to WiFi, at this point I'm mostly using it for calls & texts...when I get them!!!

I'm looking forward to searching the forum and hopefully figuring some things out....like why I'm not receiving calls, calls not showing up in my phone log even when a v/m is left, texts are delayed, etc. At&t no help so I'm really glad to have found you!!

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hello ibm628 and congrats on the S3. It's a great phone with a superb support/discussion area here at Android Forums. You should find all the information you need to get the most out of your S3 here at AF. I hope you enjoy your new phone and these forums prove worthy of your time. Thanks for joining the community and here is a link to the S3 area for you. Have fun.
    Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums